Submitting Photos

Please submit your photo's sooner rather than later at photocontest@worldcupcoffee.com. Please include your name, contact information and a brief explination of the photo (who, what, where ect.)



Friday, November 5, 2010

Shameless...but Shiny

You look at this photo from Mark M. and I know what your thinking. Luckily he said it so I don't have to: "This is shameless advertising on my part, but the photos are creative and I am of amateur standing. :)" Mark is a good and loyal customer so... well, you know! I do actually like the photo though, probably because it's so shiny. Thank you Mark!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my photo. This was one of the more creative pictures after I had finished shooting the entire car. It was a sunny day in Portland and I found a beautiful brick building to be the background. I thought the oranges in the brick would well compliment the blues in the car.