Submitting Photos

Please submit your photo's sooner rather than later at photocontest@worldcupcoffee.com. Please include your name, contact information and a brief explination of the photo (who, what, where ect.)



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

North Park


"...this week I would like to enter 'North Park'....taken on Monday, 11/01/10 at North Park Blocks. I have come to find that just about every photo comes down to timing. I took this shot two separate days, then rain interrupted my process, then the next day I go back for a third time and there was a park cleanup crew who had taken all the leaves away...and also there were cars parked in front of the building.....timing, timing, timing...this is what makes photography so much fun!...thanks again...Adam T." There is nothing left for me to add except great photo Adam, thank you.

No comments: