Submitting Photos

Please submit your photo's sooner rather than later at photocontest@worldcupcoffee.com. Please include your name, contact information and a brief explination of the photo (who, what, where ect.)



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Portland Trio

We received some great photos from Tiffany D. this morning. We have had some complications in the past few weeks trying to share photos from Picasaweb so this is the first time I have been able to view anything she has sent. Thus, I felt obligated to post all four photos on our webpage as this is the final week of this contest. Great pics Tiffany and thank you for your perseverance.

1 comment:

The Goldwyn Family said...

Thanks for posting our pictures.

"Rose Rain"
My husband, David, captured the photo of the rose while waiting for the zoo train. The rose garden is always beautiful...even in the rain.

"It's morning Mommy"
On a beautiful October morning, this photo was taken,with my son, through his bedroom window.

"Autumn Steps"
I thought that I was going to throw out our pumpkins, until I noticed that the maple tree had started to loose it's leaves. I snapped a few photos and decided to leave them on the steps for a few more days.